Wednesday, May 15, 2013

S.U.B. Podcast #22 Mystic Trip (UK)


Please introduce yourself to S.U.B. audience…

I'm Mystic Trip, a DJ & Producer from London, England.
 
How did you start playing and producing drum and bass music?

I first heard DnB on a local pirate radio station. I was a listener for a few years then decided to get involved. I started looking into how it was produced / where it was being made and was quite keen to give it a go. It was around the same time I got a chance to start mixing regularly through another local radio station.

Have you had any Releases?

Yeah, I've had a few digital releases with 'Quondam Records' and I've got a few collaborative tracks with 'Wagz' out now on 'Future Thinkin'.

Describe your sound?

Mystical! there's a lot of noisy stuff around, I guess I try and steer clear from that.
 
What type of equipment do you use for production?

I keep it simple! I've been working on music on the move recently, so my studio space varies. My laptop has probably been my key piece of equipment in the past few months!
  
Why do you love drum and bass music?

I've always been into music, but there's something about the versatility of Drum and Bass that has really kept me interested…

  Which MEME  is your favourite?

Heh! Stoned guy…I think.

Why is it that most artists don’t write a bio on their webpage’s?

Not sure, I've never really noticed. I guess a lot of artists are quite wary of their public image. That and they haven't hired a Publicist!

Do you have anyone you want to shoutout? 

Yeah, big up everyone for the support so far. Hope you guys are feeling what's still to come!

by D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment